Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lest You Think I Forgot Her.....

My sweet baby Sarah.


Even though we have had two amazing boys join our family, not for one second was Sarah forgotten, pushed off to the side or thrown to the wolves.  It would be absolutely impossible to do this with her captivating and irresistible cuteness.  It's all anyone can do not to absolutely eat her alive.....she is that scrumptious.  She is now exactly four months old and I thought I would share some photos of her.


This is a photo of Sarah sleeping soundly in her bassinet.  As you can see, we have the world map up so that she can memorize all the countries before her counterparts. You know us home schoolers, we are a competitive bunch......Hooya!



This is the hilarious sight I see every morning.  No sound.  No cry.  Just these adorable peepers looking at me expectantly for her morning meal.


Ooops.  Note to self.  Don't take pics of Sarah while getting dressed.

In four short months, Sarah has gone.....


From this......



To this......


From this.........



To this.....




From this........


To this..........


 I am in love with this little girl that the Lord has lent to me.  I can not believe four months have passed as quickly as they have.  We all love you to bits little Sarah and can not imagine life without you!



2 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful!!!! I love all those rolls on her arms and legs - what a chunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! How could you resist those eyes! What a cutie-pie! I loved your "What have we done" post but we're at the beach and time on the computer is limited. It really touched me! You did a great job expressing how a lot of us adoptive parents feel!

    ReplyDelete