Monday, March 12, 2012

She's Here!

This will be short. But I just wanted to let you know that Sarah Verity Lewis was born last night in our bedroom at 6:17pm weighing in at 8lbs even and measuring 21.5 inches. She is gorgeous and we are all so madly in love with this new little being in our family. I don't have pics just yet, but will post them as soon as I get my wits about me.

It was a long and arduous labor that was eased with the comfort of an amazing midwife and two incredible friends that kept me encouraged and laughing to the very end. I was truly blessed and couldn't have asked for a better group of women. I felt the Lord's presence throughout the entire labor and birth.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement.....it has meant the world to me. I feel great and now look forward to two more branches of our family tree to arrive in about 6 weeks. I don't think life can get any better than this!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
    A little girl!!!! How happy I am for you. So, at 6:17 pm most of the kids were probably around? That's only happened to me once, mine usually came in the middle of the night when everyone was sleeping.
    Take care and try to rest (LOL) Make those big kids do everything while you sleep with the baby:)

    ReplyDelete